1. Popsugar is on RueLaLa! You can get your first box for just $29.95. (just FYI, if you buy this deal, you will be signing up for a monthly subscription with Popsugar, however it’s ridiculously easy to cancel, so you could just sign up, wait for a tracking number, and then cancel right away!) Be sure to read all the fine print if you have any reservations about this. 😀 This deal expires tomorrow so be sure to take advantage of it!
I’ve never actually bought anything on RueLaLa so I can’t personally vouch for them, but I’ve seen a lot of people order from them online so they should be reliable. In any case, I signed up for a RueLaLa account a long time ago and then just never bought anything… but I’ve heard of people getting random $25 credits in their account at random times, however I was never that lucky. UNTIL TODAY! I signed in and found that mystical $25 credit! So of course I used it on this. 😀 After applying the credit, I paid only $4.95 out of pocket! This will be the cheapest I’ve ever gotten a Popsugar box if it all works out. 🙂
I’ll definitely keep everyone updated on this!
2. I do believe that today is the last day to sign up for the April Social Bliss box before you’re too late. So sign up today if you’re interested because this month’s box is valued at over $200! There aren’t any spoilers yet, but you could guess at what might be in the April box if you look at their Facebook header and eliminate the items that had already gone out in previous boxes. 😀
3. This has been out for a while but I neglected to post about it because I wanted to wait until all of the spoilers were revealed (since I was pretty sure that they wouldn’t sell out by then anyway). But here it is! Glossybox is selling a Limited Edition Mother’s Day box for $40! Grab one for your mom or just for yourself! There are 6 items in the box that add up to $230 in retail.
What’s included in every box:
1. Redken Pillow Proof Blow Dry Express Primer
2. Skin Inc. Brightening Serum
3. ModelCo Fibre LashXtend Mascara
4. Caldrea Body Lotion in Tea Olive Lime
5. Bellapierre Lipstick in Envy
6. Pureology Fresh Approach Dry Condition
I’m going to skip this box for sure because I know my mom wouldn’t want any of these items and I can get her better things with $40. (I’ve already put together a gift box of things for her anyway)!
4. Fancy Mystery Box ($10, $20, or $40) Now, this isn’t news, but… I’ve been seeing some new boxes pop up on Instagram and online, so I felt compelled to post about it even though my last mystery box wasn’t the best. The variations for the women’s medium box and the women’s large box have been AMAZING, especially for the women’s large. And confession time: I caved and bought a women’s large mystery box so hopefully it will ship out soon and I can share it with you all! I just want to say a truly heartfelt thank you to those who have visited my blog, read my posts, and then used my referral links! I truly, deeply appreciate it. ❤
If you’d like to read the reviews of my previous Fancy mystery boxes, click here!
5. Now for something free! I just found out about Short Story Thursdays and it’s kind of amazing. I just signed up for it today so I have yet to receive my first short story, but I’m looking forward to it because I haven’t read a book in a long, long time. Here’s the description on the website:
“A weekly, email-based, governmentally recognized not-for-profit short story organization. Every Thursday a classic short story will appear in your inbox, both in .doc and .pdf format for your smartphone or tablet, along with an introduction to the selection written by Jacob Tomsky. And that’s that. All he asks is that you read the stories (or at least start with the intro emails). This project is designed to inject literature into your life on a weekly basis in a way that’s never been done before.”
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org to join!