1. This post is going to be a little of everything because I missed Not So Silent Saturday and there’s a song I need to share.
2. Boxes I’m waiting on: Birchbox Man (June), three Glossyboxes (May), and Treatsie (May).
3. My Birchbox Man should be delivered tomorrow! The tracking says it’s already at the local post office so hopefully it’ll be waiting for me in the mailbox. I’ve already looked online at the contents and I have to say, I’m really pleased with what I’m getting! (there are a couple of items I’m going to be keeping for myself… hehehe)
4. It’s a miracle, but my Glossyboxes… yes all three of them… have shipped! Here’s to hoping that they’ll all arrive soon. 😀 I do believe that this is the earliest they have ever shipped for me. Of course, other people are already getting theirs, but I don’t mind because I accept this reality of never being among the first to receive my Glossybox. XD
5. Ugh. Treatsie. I wish I had never subscribed to them. They lost my box… somehow. Or more like it never shipped. But in any case, they’re sending a replacement box and I’m really not thrilled about the items in it. Sigh. That’ll teach me to subscribe to food boxes. This was definitely not worth the hassle. Thankfully my subscription is already canceled and I don’t have to deal with them anymore.
6. The more hints that Nina Garcia releases, the more excited I am for her box! I’m totally not a summer person, but I have no doubt that she will curate an awesome box regardless of the season. I’m not gonna lie, I really hope there’s something World Cup related in her box this June. I would die of happiness if there was. Please make this happen. (even though I bet most of her subscribers wouldn’t be super happy about it hahaha). I was also stalking her Facebook and she posted that she is obsessed with Star Wars… MAYBE THERE COULD BE A STAR WARS RELATED ITEM IN THE FUTURE? I hope so. 🙂 And I’m also really happy that it’s shipping out in June (as it had originally been slated for) instead of July!
7. Trades. Heh. Oops. I’m so behind on this.
8. Not So Silent Saturday special Champions League Edition! So… my Real Madrid won the UEFA Champions League final. We finally won our tenth (La Decima) after 12 long years of waiting and I couldn’t be happier. The match was insane. I honestly thought we were going to lose after failing to score in the first 90 minutes… but then Sergio Ramos scored a header in the 93rd minute to tie it 1-1… and to extra time we went. Bale, then Marcelo, then Ronaldo scored and the rest was history. We won 4-1 and everything was just perfect.
HALA MADRID Y NADA MÁS – REAL MADRID CF
“Hala Madrid y nada más” (translation: Hala Madrid and nothing else)
I’m pretty sure I’ve listened to this song over 100 times already, if not more. I’ve literally been listening to this on repeat since they released it. It’s currently number one on iTunes in Spain.
These freaking dorks recorded this in April. XD God, I love them. Everything about La Decima was perfect. It was twelve years but it was worth it. All good things are worth waiting for. Needless to say, I was an emotional wreck all weekend. I was so busy streaming the trophy ceremony, the celebration at Cibeles, the presentation at the capital, and of course, the party at the Bernabeu. I won’t bore you with all the details or the photos, but I’ve saved over 600 photos and gifs, over 5 GB of videos, and who knows what else?
Real Madrid is everything to me.