The Nina Garcia Quarterly Box! This is probably my favorite subscription because of curation and sheer value. Nina tweeted earlier today to let us all know that there are now less than 100 boxes left for sale this quarter… so you’d better subscribe ASAP if you want your #NGQ03. 😀 It ships out this month!
To recap all of her hints/spoilers:
1. One of the items in the box will have a retail value of $100 and can be found on Net-A-Porter (among other sites). There are quite a few $100 items on Net-A-Porter and I hope it’s something amazing!
2. This box will take us to one of her favorite countries… Brazil!
3. A song that could be considered the soundtrack for the box is Corcovado. (the Stan Getz and Astrud Gilberto version)
4. There will be a World Cup-related item in the box! (she posted Shakira’s Dare music video for the World Cup and later confirmed it via tweet)
5. In addition to Brazil… the box will also take us to the beach. (because it’s summer!)
If that doesn’t make you want to subscribe, I don’t know what will! Seriously, I’m not a summer/beach person at all but I am so excited for this box. SO EXCITED. If the price point is your only hesitation, you can always email Quarterly to ask for a discount (they sometimes will give you a $10 credit in your account). 😀 Seriously, I cannot recommend this box enough. I will always choose this box over the Popsugar Limited Edition box.
The Summer 2014 FabFitFun box released a “first look” at all of their items that will be included! There will be nine additional items to the two spoilers and the promised value is over $225! Obviously it’s basically impossible to guess what any of those items are because they placed annoying boxes over everything. XD
But to recap… the first spoiler was the Flash Facial and the second spoiler was the Thursday Friday mini clutch/make-up bag.
If you want to sign up, there’s still time! Use SUMMER5 to save $5 off of your subscription. 🙂 OR… you can use PLUM10 to save $10 off of your subscription! This is my first FFF box and I’m kind of excited even though I have no idea what to expect when it comes to the mystery items.
As you know, I don’t do nail polish, which is why I rarely post about nail polish offers/subscriptions on here. Actually, I really only post about subscription boxes that I subscribe to. But… this Julep deal is too good not to post about! This is all thanks to Brandy at Mommysplurge – she has an amazing site that’s absolutely worth checking out. (Every morning I check a handful of subscription sites and hers is one that I will look at daily without fail!)
The deal is… $16.97 (or $18.67 if you live in Washington, New York or New Jersey) for a Welcome Box and then a three-month subscription.
So in essence, you’re getting FOUR boxes for a steal. Such a steal.
How do you get it? Well, be sure to follow these (relatively simple) instructions!
1. CLICK HERE.
2. Scroll down and click “SHOW ME ALL THE STYLES”
3. Choose the style you want and click on it.
4. Go to the drop down menu and select “3 MONTHS”.
5. Add it to your cart.
6. Go to your cart.
7. Enter FREEGIFT in the “PROMO CODE” field.
8. Watch your total amount drop as your jaw drops.
9. Check out as you normally would.
10. You have just scored yourself an awesome deal.
This deal was so good that even I couldn’t pass it up. XD So you can expect some Julep reviews for the next three months! Oh and one more thing to consider before you sign up for this… you can’t cancel with an email or on their website. You have to call to cancel. So if that’s a deal breaker for you, I’m glad I could tell you before you signed up and found yourself staring down the phone with the number dialed.
That’s all for now! As always, thank you all for using my referral links and reading my blog! It’s kind of awesome to look at the “stats” page and see the number of views go up. 🙂