THE #NGQ03 SPOILERS HAVE ARRIVED!!!
The lovely maenad25 on MUT has already received her box and was gracious enough to post the contents of the box! She also posted a photo of the box on her instagram (which will be linked under the cut).
I know that my box (despite shipping out today) won’t arrive until Saturday at the earliest so I just HAD TO post this.
If you’ve somehow stumbled upon this post, I actually received my box today and my review (complete with photos) is already up! Click here! 🙂
(photo credit to bibanon1 on Instagram)
1. Coupon code for free Symmetry series Brazilian Pop! Otterbox case for iPhone 5/5s or Galaxy S5
2. Black baseball cap from Spenglish with “Muito Cool” Brazilian flag on front
3. Red flower refreshing hand and face towelette in Italian blood orange (one sample)
4. Pink High-heeled shoe desk ornament from Brazilian shoe designer MELISSA
5. Formula X from Sephora nail color in “Push the Limits”
6. Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Spray Sunscreen in SPF 30
7. Calvin Klein ONE Pure Color Lipstick in “Dollface”
8. NEST Scented Candle in “Sicilian Tangerine”
9. Surya Brasil Sapien Women Shave Gel
10. JOICO K-Pak Intense Hydrator treatment for hair
11. ORIBE Dry texturizing spray (2.2 oz)
12. ELLA earbuds
13. Palm Tree print clutch from PRINT ALL OVER ME (canvas)
14. Koku Pouch–blue canvas with yellow raffia trim and a plexiglass shark
I can’t wait to receive my box now! The only thing I will say right off the bat is that I’m disappointed about the World Cup item she chose to include, but it makes sense. I was hoping it would be more specific to the World Cup, but seeing as how football is not really one of the selling points of her box and fashion is… I understand why she chose a Brazil baseball cap to represent the 2014 World Cup.
ALSO! Edited to add a second photo. 😀 This one’s from Twitter and photo credit goes to debsaltweets!
And now a third photo! This one is also from Twitter and the photo credit goes to drchhavivij! 🙂
*If anyone whose photo I have posted here/linked to would like me to remove it, please let me know and I will do so right away! Otherwise, thank you for sharing your boxes/photos via social media. 🙂