That’s right, we have what looks to be the FULL SPOILERS for Popsugar’s November 2014 Box! 🙂 Just based on this photo, I am so excited to receive mine (even though I detest caramel corn). I know people are starting to fall out of love with clutches/mini purses, but not me! Especially not when it’s blue because blue is my absolute favorite color. So what exactly is in this box?
– G.H. Cretors Chicago Mix ($3.69)
-Sorial Saffiano Wallet on a Chain ($49)
– Tiny Prints Notecards in Thoughtful Heart Deep Sea Personal Stationary ($15)
– Wine Glass Writer Pens in Original Metallic, Pack of 3 ($9.95)
– Simpatico Shea Butter Cream in Ambergris ($22)
– Dominique Ansel: The Secret Recipes ($35)
Photo courtesy of mishmish on MUT! 🙂
*There is a Popsugar-related event happening at select Levi’s stores and someone from MUT was awesome enough to call and ask about the brand of the bag/clutch that we are receiving! It is made by Sorial and speculations have been made that it might be an exclusive piece for Popsugar because there really isn’t an equivalent on the Sorial website).
If you’re interested in getting this box, it’s still available! 😀 Use MSA10 to get $10 off!