(photo credit to: Anitashweef on MUT!)
Here’s what you can expect in your January 2015 Popsugar box!
– Jack + Lucy Pom Pom Hat ($32)
– First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream ($28)
– KeepCup Brew 12oz ($26)
– Skin Jewel Tattoos in Empire ($18)
– manduka eQua Yoga Hand Towel ($16)
– ToGoSpa Ice Water Eyes ($12.50)
– Nature Valley Protein Granola ($3.68)
Personally I think it’s just an okay box at first glance. Mostly because I don’t really enjoy skin tattoos (as in… there’s really not a chance for me to ever use them unless it’s Halloween) and I wasn’t really impressed by the Jack + Lucy tech gloves we received last year – the quality was pretty poor. But I am excited about the Water Eyes (they’re under eye gel pads!) as well as the granola (because yum) and the First Aid cream because I’ve heard great things about it.
Also… this box is still available for sale on their website if you subscribe! There are currently no better codes than using REFER5 to save $5 off your first box – but I’ll keep an eye out to see if another code pops up. 😀